Reaching Out To The Community
Crown London Aspinalls’ “Community” working group aims to ensure that Crown London Aspinalls’ corporate social responsibility achieves the right deliverables in supporting local charities and community, whilst acknowledging our employees who partake in volunteering activities and contribute to charities that are close to their heart and in their local communities.
Below are just some examples of Crown London Aspinalls employees who are reaching out in their local communities:
- Christine volunteers her time befriending elderly and/or isolated adults through her local community organisation.
- Bukola participates in a number of different charities, from sponsoring a child, to helping out at Christmas Soup Kitchens.
- Kerilee contributes to her local community by donating to a food bank, helping those in need.
- Tracy, founder of the DT38 Foundation established in her son’s memory, raises awareness through the education of early detection and treatment of testicular cancer.
- Lisa volunteers her time assisting mums who may be struggling to get back on their feet through her local community organisation.