Reaching Out To The Community
The ‘Crown Community’ working group aims to ensure that corporate social responsibility achieves the right deliverables in supporting local charities and the wider community. We acknowledge employees who partake in volunteering activities and contribute to charities that are close to their heart and serve their local communities.
Below are some examples of our employees who are reaching out in their local communities:
- Christine volunteers her time befriending elderly and/or isolated adults through her local community organisation.
- Bukola participates in a number of different charities, from sponsoring a child, to helping out at Christmas Soup Kitchens.
- Kerilee contributes to her local community by donating to a food bank, helping those in need.
- Tracy, founder of the DT38 Foundation established in her son’s memory, raises awareness through the education of early detection and treatment of testicular cancer.
- Lisa volunteers her time assisting mums who may be struggling to get back on their feet through her local community organisation.